Branding, Website & Content Strategy, SEO, Information Architecture, User Experience, Website Design, Custom WordPress Development, Website Support
Copiers Northwest is the premier office products, document solutions and business process provider in the Pacific Northwest. They have over 200 employees and 12 locations.
The goals for the new website were:
- Communicate their value to a new and more complex market
- Align their website and branding with who they are today and with who they want to become
- Increase annual revenue
Copiers Northwest had evolved over time, but their website hadn't. Their company had ambitious plans to grow but in order to achieve their goals, they needed to convey to their audience that they could handle more complex challenges in a changing market. They needed to communicate their value to a different market and align their website with who they wanted to become.
My goal with the website rebrand was to communicate the following:
- We wanted the new website to have the look and feel of a big firm, while still communicating that Copiers Northwest had the values of a small business.
- Professional with a friendly vibe. Convey that Copiers Northwest is really good at what they do + fun to do business with.
- Convey that they are cutting edge - anything is possible.
I created a simple and modern layout that included everything Copiers Northwest offers as a company. Visitors coming to the site now are not confused about who they are or what they do.
The layout is simple, clean, easy to navigate and mobile-friendly.
The website showcases the value and results of their services and how their services can help their prospective clients.
The new website has allowed Copiers Northwest to feel cohesive and aligned from the inside out so that they can show up more confidently and so that their clients see them in a more elevated way.